RE: 164LS (check engine light)

		I did some self-education on Colin's website. Apologies for
crying "help" to the Digest before I try to research it first. Fred's
Motronic Self Diagnosis for '91 - '93 models is very helpful on Colin's
webpage. Few questions:
		- What are the '94 and '95 codes?
		- Is this diagnosis button in an obvious location, as I've
never noticed it before?