classic car school

hi all,

i yust signed up for a class this sunday (11 oct) at the summit point, wva race
facility.  it's at their smaller (1.1 mile) circuit - supposedly real nice for
learning all about turns - +/-100mph top speeds.  it's for 'classic' cars,
among others, there'll be an 'e'-type jag, an older vette, a gt6 triumph, a
couple loti - and my alfa gtwe6!  :>)  they said there's still two or three
spaces left...  if you're interested, call 410.964.0348 - this is not summit
point's #, and don't think you've mis-dialed if they answer 'audio associates'
this is the real yob of the guys that are running this.

doug s.

ps - if anyone's interested in contacting me about this, try me at 301.834.6818,
i'm only on-line at work, & i'm outta here!