Abbreviations

All right, all right... it's *very* Friday as I sit here preparing to
send this, and I only ask that these extenuating circumstances, coupled
with my Extreme Youth (as measured in Bristlecone Pine years), be taken
into consideration before sentencing.

Jay Reddy mentions that some Digestisti occasionally drive VWs.  I don't
now, but have in the past, so I offer the following for the list's
putative amusement:

Q.  What's the difference between a GTI and a GTV?

A.  IIII.

(Works better if you've seen "The Gods Must Be Crazy" and read the
answer the way the protagonist used to mutter "Ay-ay-ay-ay" under his
breath...)

I, of course, own a GTJ, which means I get to be one up on the Wolfsburg
crowd.  As long as I don't ask it to open the pod bay doors, that is.

- --Scott "Expecting to be Gran Turismo Immolata for THIS one" Fisher