Alfas in the U.S.

Just had an unusual call (9:20 P.M. EST) from a fellow in Tennesee with =
a '97 GTV V6 Turbo for sale! He is currently driving a 155 and has a new =
156 on it's way from Italy hence the sale of the GTV. The GTV is =
metallic silver with black leather Recaros. He tells me that he paid =
$45,000. US for the 156. If any one is interested I'll put you in touch =
with him - I have his name and telephone number. My home email is =
rogerlaf@domain.elided, work email is rlaferriere @domain.elided, =
home phone is 508-865-9596. If I had the loot I'd have bought the GTV =
tonight, however poverty sucks. I know that a lot of you think I'm full =
of shit but I sincerely believe this fellow to be on the level - he has =
promised to mail me photos.
Roger