72 GTV Restoration Update

I found round amber side marker lights at Bellevue Alfa. Sometimes I
overlook the obvious, folks in Seattle have great dealer support.
These guys got stuff and believe it or not often at competitive
prices. I still need red round rear side markers, the round flat kind.
Also got a window crank, side mirror (very nice but pricey), and fuel
filter (about the only part I would have given them credit for before
calling). To top it off, they're nice folks and helpful. Lets keep em
in business.