'65 Spider Veloce Information

Is anyone familiar with a 1965 Spider Veloce (chassis no. 390834) that was
once owned by George Reinhold and sold to Norbert Denzer in July 1989.  Mr.
Denzer, who lived in or near Waltham, MA, passed away in December 1997, and
the car is now for sale by individuals totally ignorant of the car.  It is
being sold as a "roller, with parts to restore".  The car is stripped with
body work and paint work having been completed.   A friend of mine took a
look at the car, and the problem is that the parts that have been removed
are intermingled with an estimated "two van loads" of other parts (four
disassembled engines, and so on) and there were some critical Veloce parts
he could not find, although in two and a half hours of searching there were
still unopened boxes that he did not have time to investigate.  I am
looking for a new project, and this one sounds interesting.  But before I
embark on an archeological expedition to Massachusetts with Parts Catalogue
in hand, I thought there might be someone out there who is familiar with
the car and, if so, could let me know if there are any critical missing
parts or perhaps something about its history.  There was no evidence of
Veloce headers, but they might be in the unexplored boxes, and the top
frame seems to be missing.  Correct seats were present, but the adjusters
were on the same side of both seats which, to my knowledge, was never Alfa
practice.

I have employed the Internet White Pages to try to locate the correct
George Reinhold, but to no avail.  I would be interested to learn from him
what was on the car when he sold it.  Does anyone know him?

Bob Cess, Stony Brook, NY