750 engine part questions

     I bought a 750 Giulietta Sprint this weekend, and in the boxes of
     extra parts were two things I'm trying to identify:

     750 cams (fuel pump lobe on front of one cam; narrown lobes) with only
     this identifying mark on the intake cam shaft:  "3D1" in a small box,
     with the upper 2/3 of the number "8" next to it, all as if imprinted
     by a hand punch.  Owner said they were Veloce cams, but who knows?

     Stamped steel oil pan, with stamped ribbing, a spot-welded center box
     and four swinging gates around the oil pickup.  The basic pan is made
     from two pieces of steel, crimped at a joint about half way up the
     sides, and flares out a few inches on one side.  Is this a 750 Veloce
     pan?  101 Veloce pans were two-piece cast aluminum, right?  It has an
     oil temp sender in it.

     Thanks

     Andrew Watry
     Berlina Register
     59 Giulietta Sprint
     67 Giulia Super
     69 Berlina (MORE FOR SALE THAN EVER BEFORE)
     74 GTV