Bilsteins

No, its red.  After raising the body to the max and pulling the bolt on
the training arms, I had to lower them about 5 inches before I could
lift the springs out.

I am just so thrilled to have the opportunity to repeat to this most
enjoyable experience ;=}.

Noticed you have GTV.  Just saw an ad in local paper for a 74 GTV 2000.
Says he has owned it 14 years, in storage for 10 years.  Only other
statement is that it has Weber carbs and Shankle cams.  Asking $2,500
firm.

Any advice?  This 69 Spider is my first Alfa (since December).  May be
interested in this car.  What should I look for?  What are the "sale
killers"?  Need some buying advice.   How's the price?

Paul Weimer