Re: auto gear selector light

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Steve C. wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone know how to replace the light on the auto gear selector of a 164 so I
>  can see the stick position in the dark?
> Regards
> Mike Salter
> 1992 164L

Lift the handle off the shift lever--remove the console (it's easy)

You'll find the bulb(s) push up into tubes on the concole. As long as
it's up and out, get a replacement slider and install it--they break
often (and don't lose the little green thingy--your Alfa dealer will tell
you what I mean.)

Regards,
Alan G. Lambert___________________________________<gerard@domain.elided>
           *******Los Altos, California (office)*******