brake fluid on the paint

  I'm pulling the master cylinder out of the Verde, finally, and I anticipate
at least a few drips on the paint in the engine compartment.  What can I use
to neutralize brake fluid and save my paint?
  Also, the cap on the master cylinder says to use DOT 3.  I've been told to
use 4.  What am I getting in one that I don't get in another?  Does it have
anything to do with the boiling point?  I was in the parts store today getting
fluid and noticed a store brand fluid, DOT 3, with a boinling point of 450*.
The Castrol LMA stuff, which is supposed to surpass the requirements for DOT 3
and 4 had a boiling point listed at 446*.  Of course, this is all probably
irrevelent to my question..........
Bryan Carter

(if I had 3 wishes, I'd use them to wish a fat wife, a pregnant teenage
daughter, and a gay son for the person who designed the mounting point for the
master cylinder to the brake pedal, and put it way up in that pedal
box....pain in the ass!!!)