RE: La Recherche du Temps Perdu

> your judgment. I will leave the whole question at that, only repeating
that I
> do not question that there was a clearly visible difference between John's
6
> month old 1750 GTV and George Hopkins 3 year old 1967 Sprint GT Veloce.

perhaps john's gtv was modified (raised) by the dealer, as part of the
recall (sorry i missed the dates of the recall, which may or may not have
happened before john picked up his '71 gtv).  the fact that six months after
delivery his gtv sat higher in the front could mean that the spacers were
put in at the factory, or it could have been done by the dealer, no?

bs