Milano Ball joints & Shocks

Alfisti
I am looking for a source (in the US) of Lemforder ball joints for my
Milano.  It appears that they are extinct.  Any idea where I might find
them.  Also, which shocks are better; Bilstein or Boge for the Milano.  I
prefer the comfortable ride over the sporty one.

Update:
I replaced the rear rotors and pads and installed the speedbleeders.  Still
have some mushiness in the pedal which might be related to the MC.  More
work to come.

Abe Kheraz
Madison, WI