WANTED: Stilauto Penta Wheels

WANTED: STILAUTO PENTA WHEELS

     I am still looking for a set of Stilauto Penta wheels for my GTV6.
These wheels were
sold by Alfa Ricambi about 5 or 6 years ago.  The wheel is a five spoke
wheel with the star
portion of the wheel painted a grey (anthracite) color and had a polished
lip. The wheel
had about 15 fake rivit holes going around the wheel to make it look like
it was a three piece wheel. It also has the lugs covered by a plastic
dish and plastic chrome hex nuts.
I am a serious cash buyer and will buy immediatly!!! Please contact me if
you have any leads
on this Stilauto wheel.  Phone (713) 723-0166 or Email
khoppens@domain.elided

Thanks,

Todd Hoppens