GTV sale and GTV6 driveshaft

Hi Alfisti,
 Brian has labelled me a "traitor", as I am divesting some Alfas to fund a
308GTB, but It could not be further from the truth. I still shall keep the
GTV6 monster as well as at least one 164 and a Spider. Having owned Alfas
since '81 and had at least 20 of them , it is impossible to abandon the marque
as the emotions are wrapped tight. I sold the 73 GTV to a nice fellow in
Marblehead MA and he is ecstatic with the car and is new to the digest. Since
the GTV fell under the LIFO inventory rule, it went.

On a different note, all of you with driveshaft vibes after donut change, I
have had repeated sucess with Wurth 32-50 clamps positioned just forward of
the rear donut. I put 2 on the driveshaft today to correct a rumble and it is
gone. Orientation of the clamps will fine tune the harmonic.The old diveshaft
sheared at Limerock in a time trial.

Jonathan Kirshtein