67 GTjr Vintage Race Project for sale

With some reluctance I have decided to sell the above car and all parts I have
collected to build a vintage racer from it,as my budget cannot accomodate a
3rd race car. A discription of all is listed below.
     1967GTjr, Complete, less engine. no rust in body,minor floor rust (very
minor) good bumpers, chrome,interior complete but disasembled to inspect body
from inside.Stored inside many years.Florida Title.
     2.0 Liter engine, Runs good ,no smoke ,Spica inj.complete
     Orig. GTjr Gearbox,Rebuilt
     Close Ratio Racebox,fresh,lightened gears(machined,not drilled)
           1st-3.0 2nd-1.85 3rd-1.25 4th-1.0 5th-0.92 and 0.79
     2.0 Liter Full race Head, new condition,new comp
springs,guides,valves,race grind,12mm lift Columbo&Barriani race cams, all
assembled and set up
     Correct 45mm intake manifoldwith 45DCOE`s complete with Euro air box &
filter assembly
     2.0 Flywheel,VERY light
     Three complete Rear Ends, 5.13 (open,in car), 4.1 Lsd (perfect match to
racing gear box, set up,ready to install) , 4.56  LSD
     Complete Race Front suspension, race springs,solid bushings,adj.uppers,
Early spindle carriers&alum. Brembo brakes, 29mmsway bar, Konis
      Rear race springs,Konis,17mmsway bar, large piston ATE brakes
     YOU ASSEMBLE!   $4500.00
     Feel free to call for particulars. Located in Pensacola,Fla

     Richard, 850-444-9941