Re: alfa-digest V7 #148

In a message dated 10/3/98 5:00:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: bofusric@domain.elided (ric salinas)
 Subject: Alfa Clubs

 I will be starting a new job with BMW in a few weeks in Pompano Beach,
 and am wondering if there is an Alfa chapter in Miami. Florida seems to
 be dry compared to Texas.
 I miss the annual Italian car show in Dallas and the social events year
 round.
 Surely there must be something in Florida.

 Any help appreciated
 Ric Salinas
 91 164L >>

Dear Ric: You came to the right place. Florida is resplendent in Aroc
Chapters. First, you need to capture the presidents e-mail address: Montie
Talbert is his name and the e-mail is  Imagsterling@ear. Our meetings are for
dinner on the second Wenesday of the month. The next one is at the Winners
Circle in West Palm Beach on October 14th. We'll look forward to meeting you
there.  Montie will get you a copy of the Oct. newsletter which has directions
on how to get there.

Regards,

Marc Mosko
AROC SF Secretary