Milano for sale in NJ again

The silence on my answering machine suggests I listed my 87 Milano Platinum
at too high a price... So lets try $3,500 rather than the $4,800 listed.  I
guess I'm in the same boat as a lot of people who have really taken care of
their Alfa to find it just ain't worth much!  This car really is quite nice,
with new belt, tensioner etc...regular service by Eurotech, lots of care and
attention....its I car I'd love to keep but can't really afford anymore (too
much care and attention!).

Please call 908-439-2215(h) or 908-306-1500(w), or e-mail or
a3jr@domain.elided.

Andrea

85 spider
87 milano