Failure to communicate and other miscellaneous ramblings

	If you have e-mailed me recently requesting information about the
NWARC calendars _and have not received a response_ please repost.  My
e-mail system went nutzoid and I received 40 blank messages.  Some of my
received mail was relocated into posts to be sent.  I hope none of you
were victimized by receiving mail intended for my aunts.  :^)
	I think everything is back in order, so repost your request.  And
if you want information about the NWARC calendar, post me anyway.  We are
very enthusiastic about the way the product is looking.
	And by the way - I think think the NWARC newsletter is a pretty
good publication and that we have a pretty good west coast chapter up
here in the NW.        Nyah Nyah Nyah          I would agree that it is
most important to affiliate with respect to location.  One is then able
to (probably) partake in more activities.
	If you haven't checked out Howard Warrens website, I recommend
you do so.  He's written some nice articles for his club newsletter that
are attached to his site.   URL is
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/scuderia_warren/

"All the good ones are either married or Cuban."
				M. Lewinski

Gordy Hyde
Bothell, Washington, USA
NWARC membership chair
1987 Spider Veloce
the top is always down  :^)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]