RE: Best west coast chapter

Red yer post RE: Best west coast chapter. May I submitt the Greater Dixon
Area Alpha Romero GTV-6 Racing Club. Now there's just the two of us
currently, Me and Buck (well, he's only a member 'cause he's my sister's
husband and he helps me when I got to install those damn doughnuts all the
time), but only the one car. We think we have the best chapter 'cause who
else has a carpeted garage/meeting hall which holds all the club members
cars at once? We don't have a newsletter and we aren't looking for more
members ('cause then all the cars wouldn't fit in the meeting room...duh!).
I'll take your two cents and raise ya two.

Sincerely,
Buford J. Hawkins
Prez, GDAARGTV-6RC
82 GTV-6 w/chevy smallblock