New Spiders In FLA

Well, not to through any fuel on the fire, but I visited "Mario Ricambi," a
parts shop in Toronto last week. During my conversation with the owner, he
claimed to have a contact in the US that can legally import new spiders/gtvs
into the US for $5000.  I asked if it involved temporary registration or
diplomatic plates.  He said no.  I remain skeptical.  Call Mario Ricambi, if
you want to know more.  He advertises in Alfa Owner.

Bob Brady, DVAROC
Yardley, PA