Re: Light bulbs

I'd like to thank all the folks that answered my request for help on
what the illumination pattern in the center climate control panel is for
a 1991 164.  The center instrument panel is a single unit that is
assembled in France.  A very nice simple design.  I've modified Doug's
private reply to me with some additions and corrections, and hope
someone else may find this useful in the future as these bulbs do need
to be replaced after wear out.  I spent 4.65 USD to replace the two temp
LCD bulbs, and one of the regular bulbs at the local Ford dealership.

It is nice to have the 164 setup properly once again.  :-)

Cheers,
Carl Prochilo
1991 164 Black
Woodstock, NY