Stock Alfa Radios?

I would like to fit a roughly correct OEM style radio or radio/cassette player
in my 79 Spider.  The owners manual indicates it came with a "Cassette Stereo
Tape Player with AM/FM Stereo Radio," but of course provides no more details.

Question #1: Anyone have any specific model info on radio and/or cassette
players that were available in that era, give or take a couple years either
way (say 75 to 82)?
Question #2:  Anyone have, or know of, a working model of the above radios
that they are willing to part with for a fair price?

TIA
James Treadwell
Sacramento, Calif.
AlfaDsarc@domain.elided  or  jltreadwell@domain.elided
79 Spider Veloce
88 Milano Verde

P.S. Similar to above, does anyone have an extra stock Clarion "Alfa Romeo"
AM/FM/Cassette player from their Milano lying around?  You know, the one with
the buttons that never worked too well?