Trip to Italy

My mother is about to go to Italy for a month's holiday.  I may be able to
get her to bring some parts back.

as described in a previous post, some bastard 'badged' my car last night, so
this may be an opportunity to get a full set of original badges.

does anyone know if there are any parts suppliers in italy that would carry
these badges ('68 1750 GTV)
or whether the factory would have any?

does anyone know the part numbers for all the badges that belong on this
car?

cheers

Ben
'68 1750 GTV