GTV-6 AC Compressor

     The AC compressor (York) on my '84 GTV-6 has expired and I'm trying to
     assess my replacement options. I did get one mega-quote for a
     reconditioned replacement that I immediately rejected!

     I've heard that a Milano compressor would fit and is a better
     alternative to the standard York model. What do other list members
     think?

     Where should I go to get a suitable replacement? Does anyone out there
     have a used compressor they're willing to sell at a reasonable price?
     Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated.

     Terry

** NOTICE **

Please note, the format of our email addresses have changed.
Please update your address book to use firstname.lastname
before the @ instead of firstname_lastname.
We no longer use underscores in our Internet mail addresses.