164S suspension

Since my 92 164S suspension stayed on firm setting problem( red LED on )
and reading some digest that someone found broken wire on suspension,
I was hoping to find similar happening on mine.  Well, no such luck, all my
wires look pretty good from outside.  So I just take time using plastic loom
to cover them up for better protection.  I was thinking: One fine day, I will
go
over all the testing procedures specified on manual to see what's wrong.

But this morning I found my suspension red LED is no longer on.  All the way
to office it's been well behaved !  Lucky me.

Karl  92 164S