Spider Hardtop for Sale

Hi Everyone:

In sunny Florida we have no need for our hardtop.  Any Alfisti interested in
one from a 1977?   Because their isn't much trade in these things, I will
price it at $375 plus shipping.  If the group consensus is that I am,
alternatively, exploiting my temperature-challenged brethren or a damn fool
for selling it so cheap -- I will modify my price.

The glass is in great shape, and the black vinyl covering is in good
condition.  I may be able to send photos via e-mail (no promises).

e-mail your interest to Jeff Szorik at either of the following:
"jszorik@domain.elided"  or  "lex4all@domain.elided"

Cordially,

JSS
Naples, Florida