GTV(6) Shirts and the Newsletter

I am down to my last few T-Shirts, but still have some in L and XL, if
anyone wants a few. Very nice Artwork by Mr. Kelly Knight (I need to get
him his shirts, so send me his email if you know it), with "gran turismo
veloce" across the back in script.

Debating on whether it's worth continuing the newsrag, esp. if I and my
cohorts are to get the MT AROC off the ground; with incorporation, race
events, etc., it looks pretty time intensive.

Give me a feel for how many of you would support continuing GTV with
articles/classifieds/subscription/etc...it is pretty nifty.

Once again, get a T-Shirt before I give the last of them to my brothers and
sisters for Xmas.

:)

Velocissima,

Cg.