Powder Coating

Hi,
     I wasn't sure if you would be interested in the do it yourself aspect.
However, if you are, Eastwood now offers a powdercoating kit for do-it-
yourselfers.  The kit runs $149 plus incidentals.  Like hi temp silicone plugs
and hi temp fiberglass masking tape.  You need to have an air compressor and
an old electric oven you can dedicate to powdercoating in a well ventilated
area.  This is the second add I have seen from them and they have doubled the
amount of colors available.  I am planning on ordering it and will let anyone
who wants to know how well it works out.
The powders are $11.99 for 8oz which covers approx. 10 sq. feet.
If anyone else has tried this system out let me know what you think of it.
Any pitfalls to watch out for?
Ed Gibbs