75 TS engine into 116 Giulietta

Can anyone help me with a spot of plumbing?
I have just put a 2L twin spark engine from a 75 into my
giulietta. The engine seems to have fit very well, I just have
a few plumbing issues to ressolve.
Electrics:
Most of the loom for the engine is intact, with connectors for
coils etc. I know where these go. I have a few wires left over
which I am not sure what to do with.
Does anyone have a diagram or list of wires and what each end is
supposed to be connected to.  A description will do or hand
drawing (including wiring to and from starter motor).
The main bits that worry me are that the is a bolt on the back
of the engine (its missing). I have seen on the 164 that there
are some wires attached to the bolt, what are they for/where do
they go.
Water/Oil vapour/vac pipes:
There seem to be a hell of a lot more pipes on the TS than on my
old engine, I have figured out most of them, but a few still
elude me, can anyone draw me some pictures?
Fuel line:
This is fairly straight forward, is it essential to take the fuel
excess outline back to the fuel tank or can I reserculate it?
Any help would be greatfully received.
Alex.
Email: Orsilla@domain.elided
Fax:   01793 896178