Dave & John's Alfa Foray

Hello,
A shameless plug for Dave & John follows:

If you alfisti are not following Dave and John's online record of this trip in
the red Alfa GTV, then you are missing a real treat. This is something I would
like to see online in great volumes.  Web sites can be very static and this
brings forward a very good trend.

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/dvpratt/saga/index.html

The narrative and pictures with great Alfa shots are worth savoring.  I took
the liberty of saving the Alfa shot with the rainbow, what a treasure.  It
makes me want to look for an Alfa on the east coast and return the favor.

Don S.
ACOC Colorado http://www.csd.net/~suiter/acoc.html