78 spider electrical fumbling

the guys who put the radio in my spider left some of the four indicator
lights disconnected and connected my brights (oh so generously) to the
oil warning indicator.  i'd like to try my hand at correcting these
things, but feel luke warm on the issue since i'm only moderately handy
and have no experience with wiring.

  is this something i might tackle w/o a schematic, or do i risk
over-loading some circuits?  is it fairly straight forward?  the car's at
the garage now, so having someone else (alfa guy) do it is another
option.

also, is there any trick to re-securing the hard, plastic air duct that
runs under the dash (which, i believe, actually supports the dash)?  last
time i tried i got frustrated and gave up.

ascher

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]