Re: 88 milano automatic

>In a message dated 9/26/98 9:00:00 AM, you wrote:

>Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 21:02:49 EDT
>From: Vosmail1@domain.elided
>Subject: Re: 88 Milano Automatic

>What is the slide button on the dash of my Milano for? When in the down
>position a red light comes on durring a hard turn. There is a graphic of a
car
>with the trunk ? open and wavey lines under it. The button is in the center
of
>the dash. Are there any manuals available fot auto Milanos with leveling
>suspension out there ? Thanks in advance. Mike      82 GTV-6     88 Milano
>Gold  Automatic >>

That slide button controls an indicator for the automatic transmission fluid
level. With the transmission  fully warmed and in neutral or park, and the car
on a level surface, the red indicator light  should come on when you slide the
switch. If it doesn't come on, you are low on ATF.

Robert
88 Milano
Long Island, New York