164 maintenance update

I noticed my 94 164LS has a ground wire to the hood, but
my 92 164S does not have.  So I added a ground wire
to it just like my 164LS.

I also glued velcro tapes to some sagging point on both
hood and insulation pad.  That solved the sagging problem
which a lot of 164s has that lead to scrapping against
intake pipes.

I recheck my A/C belt tension a few days after installation.
It was about 100 ft-lbs, I have to retension
it back to 120 ft-lbs.  I use a belt tension gauge
I bought from CAT( caterpillar ) catalog.

Karl

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]