custom plates for alfas, CA only

this came up before, but...
there is now a cool little web tool for californians to check whether a
certain customized license plate is available, sort of like checking
whether web domains are taken.
(I do not think the software/search engine screens out obscenities as I
tried a couple successfully).

http://plates.ca.gov/search/

i have already received my "ALFORZA" (modified GTV6) and "ALFRSKO"
(Spider) whale tail environmental plates! very vane, indeed.

thx
luke

74 Spider (suddenly scrapes the wheelwell on hard bumps), 82 GTV6 (now
with $225 plug wires), 95 164 LS (black- the perfect mafia staff car)

- --
Danger!!! Personal opinion:    "SUVs 'R obSCENE"
Luke M. Kowalski, Interface Designer-   NETSCAPE
(mailto:lukek@domain.elided)         Mt. View, CA