Competent Alfa shop in Ft Worth

Michael,

> I am looking for a competent Alfa shop in the Fort
> Worth, TX area. They all
> seem to have gone away over the past several years.

Sorry, there's no such thing. :)

Seriously, you have a couple of options heading a little east:
Basically Italian in Irving are the official Alfa endorsed facility.
972 986 9565

Even further east (north east from Dallas even) is Shadetree
Enginetrics. 972 771 0804.

I don't know if Vicks in Ft Worth do any work on Alfas, but you could
call them and ask. Sorry, I don't have their number.

Hope this helps ...

g.
Gary Stark              74 Alfa Spider
gstark@domain.elided  87 Alfa Milan (truncated)
http://redbacksWeb.com  91 Mercedes 190E
Up over in Dallas from down under in Sydney.