Fall Carlisle

I've been to Fall Carlisle several times, and it's quite different from Import
Carlisle in May. The emphasis at the Spring and Fall Carlisle swap meets
is almost entirely on domestic iron. You'll see a few imports (mostly
British), but virtually no Italian cars or parts.
That said, for someone (like me) who likes nothing better than to roll
around in ANY old cars and car parts (and various and sundry other
machinery), Fall Carlisle is a delight. But I'd skip it if you're hoping that it
will be a repeat of Import Carlisle.
By the way, my impression was that this year's Import Carlisle was a
little weaker than in past years, because of the lousy weather. So if you
enjoyed this year, you can look forward to a really great event if the
weather is nice.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA (see Fred, I'm paying attention!)
'91 164B
'85 GTV-6
'67 Giulia Super