Turner's back?

Just replaced the little fuel filter (aftermarket) just before the carbs.
Yesterday I replaced the big fuel filter just outside of the gas tank to no
avail, she still ran like it was outta gas.  Only when I put it away that
evening did I spot the 2nd filter.  I replaced it, as well as removing my
cam cover and checking for proper cam timing and chain tension, and took'er
out for a drive.  She bucked for a while but after about 7 minutes she
started to pull cleanly, like the great ol'Turner of a few days ago.  I
punished it for the next 10 minutes and no hiccups.  I'll drive her to work
tomorrow and pray.  I won't get really hopeful until then, but it's looking
good.  Man, is it stressful when the Alfa's not running correctly.

Thanks again for all your support.

Steve S.
NWARC
'67 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce