Power Window Servo's

Hi all.
The power windows on my 84 Alfetta sedan have just about called it quits.  I
decided to pull the motors apart and have a look (I am as much an electrican
as an accountant is a plumber) and they look pretty sick.

Both the bushes and magnets are very worn, the copper windings seem ok but
what they are wound on look burnt.  I tried to clean this last one up
without much luck.

Does anyone know if the magnet and bushes are avaiable here in Australia or
do I just have to suck eggs and buy 4 new motors????

Nev

84 Alfetta GCL sedan

www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/6836