Utah & Tow Vehicles

         Looking for any Alfa people in Utah. I'm being transfered in
January to the Ogden/Salt Lake area and would like to know what I have to
look forward to. Also, what are people using for tow vehicles? I am currenty
leaning toward 86-89 Jeep Cherokee, mainly for the 4X4 and room for family
but also towing 5000lbs. Suburban is too big.How about the S-10 Blazers? Any
comments, horror stories, or "my best tow vehicle was...."

Mark Smith
Tucson, AZ, headed to Utah
84 GTV6....ready for the snow?