RE: Velocity stacks for Dellortos

hmm.  ok, the stacks I will concede - though you use the term 'bolt up', and
none of the webers ive seen use bolts to hold the tubes on.  they press into
the carb itself.

the mounts Im a bit suspect of.  The dellortos that I have seen have a
reverse bolt pattern to the webers on the manifold side.  Then again, maybe
these dellortos were made to be a bolt up copy of the webers.

Its quite possible that I am talking out of my arse...

ben
(now proceeding to dig a very large hole to stand in...)