Re: 74 Gtv starting problem

I have experienced simialar problems, I believe that vapor lock is the
problem.  This is what I did to cure this.  When these cars are switched
over from FI to carbs the fuel lines in the engine compartment can run
very close to the heater hoses.  Make sure that the fuel lines are routed
away from the heater hoses.

The second problem is that in warmer weather, and especially in trafic,
or stopped after a run, is heat from the exhaust being transferred to the
fuel ines that run by them.  I have fixed this by insulating the lines
using heater hose and zip ties.  This solved my problem.

Kevin Gildea
Orem Utah
71 Spider

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]