'91 164S: need purchase advice...

Hi everyone,
I'm new to the list and first off, alfa's are great cars. I loooveeee the
164 even though I don't own one and have never driven one, but that might
change....

I need advise on an alfa 164 super that's for sale:

year: '91
asking $7900 (was asking $9,500)
78k miles
(VIN ZAREA33E7M6210115)
white w/black leather
missing passenger side mirror
other than that it's suppose to be perfect in and out/mostly garaged

so far so good, here's my fear:

- -missing passenger side mirror, how hard is this to find for the sport?
- -never had the timing belt done, hence the price reduction
- -need to check stepper motors (yes, I've read the digest clippings)
- -3rd owner selling because of house purchase, 2nd owner bought from an
auction-sold because going out of country
- -reliability, not much history on this car and I've never owned an alfa

but...
- -car was inspected at "continental motors Sunnyvale, CA", anyone know this
place?
- -"Major work done is unknown but other than a standard 60k type tune
up the car is in great shape" says owner

so, being new to the alfa world, anything I should look out for that are
common "problems" on the 91 164S other than stepper motors?

thanks very much in advanced! I itching to check out this car, but I need
some helpful info/tips before I go check it out!

possible alfa owner,
Lorsen Koo
San Jose, CA

1989 saab 900 spg w/130k miles
1989 acura integra LS w/ 232k miles (getting bored of this one)