1994 Alfa 164 cloverleaf

After going through all my other choices (that took a good 60 seconds) to
get a replacement for my 1987 164L 3.0 , I have just test driven a 164
cloverleaf 1994. Although the car drove well enough, the clutch pedal was so
heavy that i had to limp back to my car which is automatic.

Anybody know if a clutch that requires you to break your foot is normal on
cloverleaf models.

The car was up for uk pounds 10,995 with 61k miles and a full rebuild by
main alfa dealer just finished (today!)

Is this worth the money.