Wheel wobble and other rubbish

Non alfa content:

I'm going to be in Portland OR, Next week.  Can anyone recommend a good
place to eat/get good beer? ( raging jet-lag permitting, I'd like to take a
look-around) I'm only there for a day or two., then off to S-F.

Well, I've been driving a Nissan Primera 1.6 (rental) for a couple of days -
if anyone has doubts about which Alfa is better, try one of these, it's
truly dreadful - a nice spirited shade of red, but I reckon my Austin
Cambridge could outrun it.  But: it does have TWO cupholders <shut up,
Simon!>

Alfa content:
After the Nissan, I was glad to be back in the 164Q.  I wonder if my wiper
arms are badly aligned - but I don't get the scraped hood syndrome.  Perhaps
it's only LHD cars that do this, but I can't see why.  Oh - I had wheel
wobble until recently (I bought the 'Q' (green cloverleaf) a couple of
months ago) and it has done 112k miles.  New brake discs fixed the wobble
which only happened at about 60mph.  Not that I spent long at that
speed.....  Anyway, the car is going in for its MOT-test (UK annual
inspection) and I'm hoping that they'll finally stop the a/c belt squealing.

Can someone describe how the 164Q's electronic controlled suspension works?

Thanks,

Simon