Dunlop D40 or D60 in NZ

Re the recent postings on the highly-recommended D40M2 and
D60M2 tyres, I checked possible availability here in NZ with a tyre
dealer here in Wellington, and he said the D40 is obsolete here
now, and so is the D60. And in any case they didn't come in 13
inch which is the size I have most need for, having more Alfa Suds
than Alfa Romeos. The current Dunlop replacement is the W-10,
the tyre shop said. This too is non 13-inch, so I guess I won't be
trying those in a hurry either. Never mind, as long as we can keep
getting our 60-series 13-inch Yoko 510s, I'll be more than happy.
(Fortunately, the reports of the 510's demise were greatly
exaggerated, here in NZ at least).

Best regards,
Graham H,
NZ. (Alfetta, GTV, Alfasud).