RE: seals for Burman steering box

Burman steering boxes may have either i) a conventional type seal or ii) an
O ring seal.  The original box from my 1969 Giulia has the former, and the
replacement (of unknown age) has the latter.  I bought a replacement seal
from my friendly local bearing and seal supplier for about $2.  It is a
generic part.  Try the yellow pages.  The current box is filled with
grease, and doesn't leak  (thank you Jim Hayes for that tip).

Cheers
Mat