So Cal Engine Rebuilding--Space Needed

     The Southern California Alfa Club (AROSC) is planning an engine
     rebuilding clinic for this fall.  It will be primarily for the
     4-cylinders, but 6's could also probably be accommodated.  Those taking
     the class (probably 6 or so) will each have an engine to rebuild.  They
     will meet on Saturday mornings, probably about 8-10 Saturdays to do the
     work.  Machine shop work will of course be farmed out to a local
     machine shop.  Charlie Thieriot will be the class instructor, and Jerry
     Lomas is the main organizer.  If you live in Southern California, and
     have not heard of this class yet, and are interested, you should
     contact one of them for more details (or me, I will be glad to collect
     or forward info.  I guess I am appointing myself assistant organizer.)

     Anyway here's the real reason for this posting.  We need a place to
     hold the class.  The place should have the following parameters:

     - located in Los Angeles area
     - at least 400 square feet, prefer 800
     - reasonable lighting
     - cement floor or other suitable material
     - enough storage room during the week for 6 engines
     - available on about 10 Saturday mornings starting as soon as
     possible, say in October
     - workbenches a plus but we can probably bring our own if
     necessary
     - air compressor and cleaning tank also a plus but not necessary

     A nominal rent could be negotiated.

     Reply to me (djbender@domain.elided) or Jerry Lomas
     (archiform@domain.elided)

     Doug Bender