Dunlop Tyres

Hi Folks,
I just wanted to say on the tyre subject that I've had Dunlop sport 2000
on the front of my 164 3.0 for 12000 miles and they are only about 60%
worn. This is not bad for a tyre which grips well in the wet as well as
the dry and has been subjected to enthusiastic driving. I had MXV
Michelins on before and found them long lasting but 'slipery when wet'
as they say!
Historically I used to use Dunlop SP sports in the 1970's and always
found them to be the best of the sensibly priced tyres for handling.
Regards,Mike

Dr M.G.Salter
School of Biological Sciences
The University Of Liverpool