Online Road Trip!!!

Hi, gang!

Last June, my brother and I drove a '74 GTV that I acquired back from
Phoenix and, despite the experience, he decided to get himself a nice '72
GTV in Santa Cruz, CA and we're driving it back starting Wednesday (the
23rd)!  This time, we're taking along a laptop and digital camera, and will
(hopefully) be updating our web site every day with pictures and, uh,
commentary!  We don't have a route planned or a schedule to meet, so we
expect to encounter some interesting Amurican scenery, roads, repair shops
etc. and you can follow right along!

If you're interested in tracking our progress, start checking
http://people.ne.mediaone.net/dvpratt/saga daily, starting late Wednesday
night or Thursday.  There'll even be a link so you can send email to us on
the road (words of encouragement, repair advice, brewpub locations, Bronx
cheers, whatever).

What fun!  Wish us luck -

Dave Pratt
Dedham, MA