Re: Need info on a Fiat Dino

Bryan Carter wrote:

>I ran into a guy today who says he has a Fiat Dino for sale.  A friend of
>mine is telling me I should buy the car but I know nothing about it.  Could
>someone more knowledgable enlighten me?

Two styles - Coupe and Spider. I'm not very fond of the Spiders looks but
the Coupe is not bad. If you've ever seen the movie "The Italian Job" the
Mafia boss rides around in a black Dino Coupe.

The engine is the 2.4 liter V6 that was used in the Ferrari Dino as well.

Paul Irvine  - Antioch CA
72 Spider - 79 Sprint Veloce - 82 GTV6
Project Alfa - http://www.crl.com/~pi/project
E-Mail - mailto:pi@domain.elided